Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Challenge Your Thinking and Change Your Life!

We've all heard or read the title sometime or other but frequently we seem to do nothing with it, yet think for a minute of the possibilities it presents!

The first time I saw something like it was back in 2005. My life definitely wasn't going the way I wanted it to but I just didn't know HOW to do something about it. Each night, after my children were in bed I would spend an hour or so surfing the internet and one evening I came across the science of getting rich network. The website belonged to a lady called Rebecca Fine, and her story was so intriguing and 'everyday' that I went through all the information provided.

Her website is based on Wallace D. Wattles, who died almost a century ago and wrote a book called the science of getting rich. If you have heard of Napolean Hill, then you will most likely have heard of Wally, as he is affectionately referred to by the people who follow his book.

The book is written in old fashioned English and one has to take care not to rush through it so as not to miss anything, but it sure made sense to me, especially when I signed up for the online course Rebecca Fine offers. What makes her course so astounding, apart from the fantastic material, is the fact that one gets to decide their own tuition!

That's right.......YOU.......choose what you pay for the course!

To me, not only did that mean Rebecca truly cares about helping others, it also meant that Rebecca must be pretty sure of her stuff, so I paid what I could afford and began the same evening.

Since I had registered for the course I was also able to take part in forum discussions and I have met some wonderful people there. People that care, that have the same ambitions and thoughts that I had, I felt connected to them, and continue to do so today.

The course together with the support of the forum truly helped my understanding of this wonderful little book and I fully enjoyed the time I spent studying and putting into practice what the book outlined.

Now you are probably wondering if I have actually achieved riches and to be honest, yes and no. My life is much richer in the sense of my personal freedom and emotional well being, but no, I'm not a millionaire yet. Having said that, it's also because I chose to focus and 'work' on other things that are more important to me than extreme wealth but The science of getting rich book and the Practical Geniuses course are once again a part of my daily schedule, so hold onto your hats....this lady is on her way!

Let me warn you, changing your habitual thinking is difficult and I'm still not as good at it as I intend to be, but I've established rewarding new relationships with many generous, successful, wealthy people ... and opportunities to be, do, have, and give more continue to show up almost daily.

Pay close attention to the message of this book with an open mind. You can get a free copy of the entire printable version here below.

You've probably heard the saying, "When the student is ready, the teacher appears." That has certainly held true for me and many, many others, and perhaps you're ready, too. If you're not yet where you want to be in terms of income and your own personal success, the problem may not be WHAT you're doing so much as HOW you're doing it. And that begins with how you THINK.

If you want to change your life, you may just need to change your mind!


Download The Science of Getting Rich FREE


No comments: