Friday, September 14, 2007

Mediation before Meditation

Being a single mom with 3 kids requires a lot of patience and skill. Being a mediator is of utmost importance when the two eldest just can't seem to agree on who plays on the x-box or Nintendo Wii next.

At times when an argument is on the verge of becoming a full scale fight, though of course it's better to nip the argument in the bud, a mom steps up in order to try to calm everyone down and adjust the situation in such a way that it becomes a win/win for each. Unfortunately if you're tired, worn out and still have so much to do with little time to do it in, mediation isn't always an easy thing to do. Sometimes you feel as if you just want to get in your car and escape the commotion at your house.

I'm one of the first to admit that being a single mom in combination with working, doing the household chores like cooking, cleaning, ironing etc. is physically and mentally draining and it doesn't seem to get any easier with the kids getting older. Add to that my sleep was interrupted each night due to my youngest daughters' recurring nightmares and you could say I was a walking zombie at times.

Therefore a couple of months ago I began to search for something, anything that would help me regenerate faster and keep my positive attitude alive. I am not for any kind of synthetic pill or such, and you will rarely see me take an aspirin for a headache so it had to be something that I didn't need to digest.

After a couple of hours of searching I came across a site that not only claimed to do what I needed but a whole lot more.The "sales" page wasn't very appealing and I had a hard time believing all of what was written. It even sounded a little wacky but it must have made enough sense to me because after another night of interrupted sleep, I ordered it the next day. I don't know exactly why but my gut feeling told me it was OK to do so and truthfully I was so tired I would have tried pretty much anything.

I didn't have to wait until the product was delivered to my door as you can download it directly after purchase and that very same evening I had my first experience of brainwave entrainment.
The pdf guide that goes with it explains fully how it works and the forum is a useful tool for newbies and veterans alike. Since I began using brainwave entrainment I regenerate much more quickly, am able to relax easier, am more motivated, creative and positive and just enjoy my life better.

I even made Cd's of the product for my kids to listen to at night before they go to bed and they are now achieving better grades in school and aren't as agitated as they used to be.
For me, Quantum Mind Power was and is a form of meditation that I thoroughly recommend to anyone who feels that they are not in control of their life or are just looking for a way to meditate that is easy to apply.

No comments: