Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Build a professional website in 24 hrs with no technical knowledge at all!

A bold statement, I know.

Nowadays almost everyone is on the internet highway and wants to buy some land in cyberspace. "Online" real estate, in which I mean owning a domain name and hosting a website is big business, as in multi million dollar business!

Unfortunately, due to that same fact, prices, ranging from $670 - $ 5000 that are asked by web designers are not affordable to all. So, several hosting sites now offer their software (when you buy a domainname or buy hostingspace for your website with them) which one can use to "build" their own site with. And thats were it gets difficult.

How do you know that you can understand the way their website building software works? That you don't need to be at least a little bit tech savvy in order to be able to use their software? That it really is as easy as they say it is?

You don't. You usually have to buy in order to try.

And believe me, I have tried. I don't know whether it is because I really no nothing about html or PHP or source codes etc. or that it's because I'm a woman but I just couldn't seem to build my site exactly the way I wanted it to look like.

That is, until I stumbled upon BlueVoda . I was behind my computer once again getting very frustrated that I couldn't make the FTP program thingy work (yeah, I did learn several names of the techincal stuff, but still don't know how to use them) and out of utter desperation typed in easy website builder software in my browser.

The name bluevoda-free website builder came up on my screen and so I clicked on it. What I found was truly mind blowing, in a positive way. With their software program, which you can download for free, and use for free, I was able to design my site exactly the way I wanted it, I even was able to put music on it! To see what I mean, check out http://www.edenandelle.com/

And the best thing is, I don't need to know ANYTHING about programming websites or codes. It's really simple, and best of all, its fun to do. I thoroughly enjoyed building my website, and now add extra pages onto it once in a while just because I can!

BlueVoda has video tutorials with step by step explanations of anything you would like to do, which make it childsplay to understand. And, if there is something which you really can't get the hang of, their support team gives you an efficient and fast answer.

If you would like more information please click on the following link.

www.edenandelle.com/Bvpage.html

I highly recommend you check it out, play around with the website builder, have fun designing your own website and then come back and thank me...I'll be waiting!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Karen Weimer-Boyd said...

I am getting ready to launch a new business that will rely heavily on the internet at least at its inception. Thank you for the info on how to go about building a good website. Best of luck to you.