Thursday, December 27, 2007

Flashback for the future....

A very good friend of mine forwarded me a biweekly newsletter today that he had received.

Earlier on this week, we had been talking about the effects of tanning beds (I'm pro, he's against). Just out of curiosity (I'm a woman remember!) I clicked on the link and after reading the concerning article, my attention was drawn to another subject headline "Do what you love : Time is too short to do anything else". The article was actually a commencement speech Steve Jobs, CEO Apple and Pixar Animation had given at Stanford University in 2005.

I was so inspired by what Steve Jobs said that I thought it very appropriate to end this year with a video of this speech. I truly hope you find it just as inspiring as I do.

Have a wonderful New Years eve and see you in 2008!

No comments: