Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How do you know its for real and that he's "the one" ?

When it comes to relationships women seem to go about it in a totally different way than men. We tend to be open and upfront about ourselves, while men seem less likely to let us get a glimpse of why they are who they are.

So how do you know what you can share and can't? There isn't a handbook that you can refer to so that you don't make a mistake. Sure, there are plenty of books written that talk about how to keep your relationship going, or how to rekindle the love in your life. There are also many that have information about how to approach a prospective partner, be it male or female but I have come across few that take a step by step approach on how to be and act with a certain type of person.

You see, that is where the difficulty lies. There are several different types of men, from the player to the introvert, just as there are several types of women, from the quiet to the wild ones, yet we still haven't gotten to a point where we know which type suits which best, if opposites do or do not attract, or whether one should refrain from even trying with a certain person.

Having said that, and having the necessary experience in relationships myself, with which I have learned the hard way, I have come to the conclusion that there is one thing, and one thing only that can be of sound help when coming into contact with the opposite (or same) sex.

Your Intuition.

If you hear the voice inside your head, no matter how quiet, tell you that the person you are talking to is a such and such type, LISTEN!

It may seem foolish and silly but believe me, I've tried this approach and it really does work, each and every time. Not that I wanted to learn this, in fact, I was so stubborn I neglected to listen several times before I understood what was going on, but now each time I meet someone new, I can "sense" what type of person this is, just by listening to my intuition.

You do need to train yourself a little. Even though your intuition has always been there, not many people actually take the time to listen to it, or worse, discard or neglect it thinking that its wrong, and end up getting hurt.

Do yourself a favor, next time your intuition tells you that he's a player, smile at him, give him your sexiest look and then walk away without looking back! You'll save yourself time, energy and possibly money by doing just that.

Don't just take my word for it, try it out, but be honest with yourself and you'll soon find you will only be spending time with the "right" type for you.

No comments: